Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Last night was… interesting? We had 2 Bakko pops lined up that we were going to low-man. Sabene BRD, Darce PLD, Carste NIN, Onedarkflame BLM, Anderoc BLM, Zerayla RDM, Falk WHM, Athoz THF. Our first pop wiped us at 3%, which was devastating, because we lost the pop and we didn’t have RR on anybody… For the 2nd pop, we swapped Sabene (Brd) and Anderoc (Blm) so they swapped jobs. (Sabs on BLM, Anderoc on BRD), and we were able to kill Byakko the 2nd time. Also, I changed to SAM and I think I did 2x better damage than I was doing on BLM. Although, I did die at the very end when I got excited and 2hr’d and tried to kill it, and forgot to Segian Third Eye…. All good fun though.









After Byakko, I started doing some Wings of the Goddess missions and quests, which were fustrating, because I didn’t remember where I was in those. Eventually, I did enough cutscenes to get to the point where I would be able to kill something. I traveled to Jugner Forest [s] and popped NM Fingerflincher Dradzad. It was a easy kill on BLM, and I even stole a crab from the surrounding areas to aspir since it wasn’t hitting me very hard. The NM had little to no resistance to gravity and I just took it back to the zone and DOT’d it and nuked going back and forth between the zones.




A productive night, but I still need D. Legs and Darce still needs Byakko Haidate, so I’m assuming we’ll be farming up in Sky again soon.

2 comments: