Friday, March 26, 2010

Last night was a fairly late login time for me, which resulted in me not doing a whole lot. I was supposed to login sooner in the evening, but my girlfriend, Brittany, came home from college a day earlier than she was suppose to, and surprised me. So I was overjoyed and we went out to dinner and the mall and had a little date. Unfortunately, this made me miss/forget my assault static, for the 2nd week in a row. ): So, I’d like to take this time to publically apologize to those members in my static who I have inconvenienced twice now. I’m going to start using my cell phone’s calendar to keep track of the events I have each week so I don’t forget them anymore. SORRY GUYS AND GALS.
After I got home from the mall around 10:00 I logged in and asked in /l if anyone needed any assistance. I got a few responses from people, but got a /tell from Athoz first asking to come down and help kill Sewer Syurp to help get Sabene her Jelly ring for standing set on BLM. They told me they had been in Bostanunieux Oubliette for a few hrs and were getting ready to wrap it up. I decided to head down anyway. Just about the moment I showed up Sewer popped. (: Gogo me!


It was a easy fight and Sabene got her Jelly ring. Congrats to her! Shortly after that she logged off… But Athoz and I weren’t done playing just yet… We decided to play with the Placeholders and try to get Manes to pop for some gil drops..

 We cleared the room and the tunnel of aggro’ing mobs and waiting for the PH’s to pop again, but instead of the PH, we got MANES! Awesomesauce.

It was a mildly difficult fight. I was on BLM, Athoz on THF, and Athoz had his WHM NPC with him. It was resistant to my Silence, but I did manage to Slow it. . .Manes started casting Sleepga II, so, like a good little Blm, I casted stun…. STUN WAS RESISTED lol, so we both got slept and he got beat on for a while. I got unslept just in time to cast 2 nukes, killing it. We got 2 Taffeta cloths, so we both took one.


/logout

No comments:

Post a Comment