Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A good night of success!

I logged in later in the evening than I normally would. I sent Zerayla a message, asking her how she was able to get her graphics to look SO GOOD, while it looked like I was playing a lego-man. She quickly typed up some instructions on how to pimp my graphics, and LOOK AT THOSE SCREENSHOTS! WOW! So at this time, I would like to thank Zerayla, for changing my gameplay entirely. I honestly felt like I was playing FFXI for the first time last night. It was incredible. Here are two shots, a before and after photo.
Before

AFTER

Really a huge difference. I'm so grateful. :)  Also, this post is going to have lots of pictures. lol


So after I fixed my graphics I was going to go farm some zeni, so I got my soultrapper and whatever that other item is called, and I went to go find out what type of mob I would be after. Saplings. Then I see a /shout from Syke, a member from my shell, asking for {Team up?} for zeni farming. I quickly dispatched a party invite. He had the idea of going to Al'Taieu to farm on the flowers there. So we hitched a tele and headed out.


Syke did almost aggro a UFO, which would have been hilarious, but time consuming to kill. I warned him, and we evaded danger. We wandered around until we found a flower and we managed to beat it to 1% of it's life, and proceeded to photograph it.

So we finished up, and I got a /tell from someone in my Limbus shell "Hey, do you know what zone we're doing tonight?" FUCK! I forgot about limbus tonight!!! Thank goodness that Zeni farming didn't take me over the {Gather together} time. So we warped out of Sea and traded in our pictures (65~ Zeni each) and I ran as fast as I could to Port Jeuno. I was still 10mins or so early, and we ended up waiting for roughly 20mins before we left Jeuno anyway, but I like to be on time.  On my way to the Port, I saw this noob up in Ru'Lude Gardens.
(LOOK AT THOSE GRAPHICS, HIS BEARD LOOKS EPICCCC)


So eventually, after much waiting, job changing and whatever, we were on our way.
We somehow managed to aggro about 4 sharks on our way into Apollyon. (No screenshots of that, sorry)

I spent most of Limbus nuking the crap out of stuff, and being thankful that I had a damage reduction set on my BLM. Saved me at least once that night.  Here's a screenshot of me getting hit the first time without the set on, and the 2nd hit is a crit with DRS equipped. See how it only did 7 more damage? Nice.
And here's some random screenshots from Limbus. I was really screenshot-happy last night because of my new graphics, so enjoy :)
Mages Ballad yay!
After the run, I enjoy a good Manafont Warp II fest.


The endddd

No comments:

Post a Comment