Monday, March 22, 2010

I didn’t get much play time on Wednesday night. I decided to join Bloodhand(SAM) and Begsta(PLD) in Campaign battle. I was already in the past from the other night, so I swapped to SAM/THF to help Begsta keep hate in battle. They were already battling in Vunkerl Inlet [S] so I hurried there, signed up for the battle and a union and ran back to where they fighting a Gnole. I like fighting these in 2’s and 3’s because they produce good exp. They cure themselves and are hard to kill, and if you can drag one away from the group without anyone seeing, you can usually keep the same one until the battle is over. The Gnole that Begs and Bloodhand were fighting was also being fought by a RDM, and they had been at it for a little while before I got there. The RDM had quite a lot of hate and was tanking the mob, instead of Begsta, although he was trying to get hate. I began spamming Sneak attack, Trick Attack, Tachi: Gekko’s as fast as I could. It took about 10 WS’s for Begsta to finally be able to fully tank, but the RDM was still taking hate occasionally. The battle lasted for about 20mins and I got a bit of exp, and called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment