Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Monday Night Madness

last night, I teamed up with Athoz and Sabene for the night to see what we could accomplish. We had a difficult time deciding what to do first. After a bit of debating, we decided to try our luck with a NM in Castle Oztroja [S], in hopes of getting a drop worth 2mil from a BRD Yagudo NM. We had a successful NM pull with Athoz on THF/NIN using flee. He cleared the mobs so I was able to take the NM to camp. We were going to use a DOT/Nuke/zone method. After about 15minutes of him spamming regen songs, and not being able to get him below 75%, we decided to let him wander back to his area. We’ll have to try it again later on with a PLD tank. It’s a much easier fight then.

So after our failed NM run, we decided to try and get Athoz some EXP on BLM(63). We decided on a Xarcarbard[S] Manaburn camp. Sabene and I geared up our BLMs and headed out to camp. We were doing fine, around 12k/hr exp, which is pretty decent. We were camping right at the outpost/C.A.. When this happened.





That’s right. Athoz got blood agro from the Dragon NM in the sky and killed us all.. Like a pro. Not a big deal, Sabene had come /whm so raises were quickly dealt out and we went AFK to wait for our weakness to wear off…. Until adam agro’d the NM AGAIN when he became unweakened. So, raises were again handed out and we decided to zone back into our home nations until we were unweakened and then head back into zone. This time we moved camp so that we wouldn’t be near the NM’s path, but still able to pull Gigas pets. And that worked very well for a good amount of time until 3 other players (Sam, Whm, Sch) Showed up and started killing ALL the gigas, completely ignoring the fact that we were trying to exp on them. We asked politely if they would mind leaving us the BST mobs, since that was all we needed. Exactly right after we asked that, they started killing the nearest BST mob. After exchanging a little more /say with them, I got fed up. Essentially what they told us was that all they wanted to do was screw up our pt for no good reason. I told Athoz and Sabene to wait where they were, I was going to take care of business.


I put up my invisible, and began to run around. I was looking for the Dragon NM (this time on purpose). I was /NIN already, so I casted my shadows and found the NM, and followed it to the closest point that I could get it as close to where we were camping as possible, and the rest is…..



So Apparently they didn’t get the message. So I did it again...
After that, I was quite pleased with myself, and we decided to call it a night, after realizing that they weren’t going to leave. So Sabene and Athoz logged out and I did some zeni farming.
Although I did cap BLM exp for the first time ever that night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment