Thursday, March 11, 2010

A short night on BLM

I logged in around 9:15 PM last night after getting home from my martial arts class. And as usual, I did a /sea all linkshell, to see who was doing what, who was online and stuff like that. I noticed that Carste, Hesper and Bloodhand were in Batallia Downs [S] in a party together, and figured I'd send Bloodhand a /tell, asking if they were doing something that they needed assistance with. He told me that they were just doing come campaign until Begsta came back from AFK, and then they were going to be popping Iriz Ima. Bloodhand was after the Avocat Pigaches that drop from this Tier II ZNM. I told him that if the gear he wanted didn't drop off his Iriz Ima pop, I would use my pop and he could lot them. I offered my assistance, and once Begsta came back, we 4 headed out to Wajaom Woodlands as BLM BLM BLM THF
Here's some campaign screenshots. As you can see, we all died quite a shitload.




We popped and quickly killed the first Iriz Ima, dragging it to the tower to kite and nuke. Sadly, no drop. So we ran back to pop mine. It was also a quick kill. I did get a little careless with my nukes and stoneskin/blinks though.


Iriz very nearly killed Carste. He'll have to try harder next time. I'll be rooting for him!!!
Congratulations to Bloodhand! Those Avocat Pigaches are a great piece for any mage. Enfeebling magic and HMP on one piece is awsome!

After our ZNM killing spree, we disbanded the party and some went to bed, and others went off to do other things. I decided to ask if anyone still needed help with anything before I went to bed. Bloodhand asked if I would go with him to duo in Mount Zhayolm on puddings to help him get BLM lvl74(It might have been 73, I have a bad memory). So Bloodhand invited me to the party again, and we were off to the pudidng camp. Thankfully nobody was already at the puddings, so we settled in for the long, slow grind of BLM leveling.


At first it was just Bloodhand and I, but then Bloodhand's friend asked if she could come join. Sure, why not? The more the merrier! Once his friend arrived, we were able to consistantly hit chain 5's, although we were still sitting at abour 6k/hr. Not very fast, but not terrible.
Eventually Bloodhand did get his level, and we stayed long enough to make sure he got a bit of a buffer before we decided that it was bedtime. Bloodhand is going to be needing to do more ZNM's once he gets hits 75 for more enfeebling gear and HMP. I'd better start farming zeni more so I can bring second pops when needed. Actually, come to think of it, a lot of our LS members are going to be needing gear from those. We've got more than a few up-and-coming BLM's. :) I just hope Sanraku changes his choice of mob by the time I get home tonight. Last night he wanted Diormites, those spider things. Crappy zeni.






No comments:

Post a Comment