Friday, April 9, 2010

PLD

Last night, I geared up PLD at level 10, and headed to Valkurm Dunes to level! I haven't been in the dunes in nearly a whole year. At first, I was really happy to be there. I had never minded the dunes too much, while a lot of people hated it.. but that quickly changed for me last night. I hate the dunes now. It's full of people soloing and duoing, and it's nearly impossible to get exp in a party now. Luckily I was the level 10 {Level sync} target, and i popped an Exp ring and we were able to burn through 10-12 rather quickly.

We burned through the lizards in about 45mins, and moved to the goblin camp not so far off. We also burned through those in a half hour and ended up having to move camp again to the cliff camp to pull crabs, but there was a party already there, so we moved down to the beach to fight the crabs. After we killed 2 of them, it was quite clear that the crabs were nowhere to be found, and that there must have been someone killing all of them. I'm pretty sure we were able to fight random things until I hit level 13, and then one member had to go to Limbus, so we invited a level 10 BRD and were able to go back to the lizard camp. We were able to get the brd to 11 before people started needing to go, and I hit level 14 :). I know Sabene has DRK at 14 that she wants to level/smnburn so I'm going to talk to her to see if she wants to duo/level/burn our way to at least sub level, at which point I'm sure she'll want to stop leveling it. lol. By the looks of things, it's going to get burned.

No comments:

Post a Comment