Thursday, April 8, 2010

I went to Sea and did some farming with Xean(Zerayla) and Vepion for a short time trying to get HQ Eqhievi organs for more Jailer of Faith pops. I was also lotting the normal quality ones because I still need them for my Relaxing Earring. We got 3(I think) HQ organs and 2 regular ones in the short time we were there. Eventually Vepion had to go to Dynamis or something so it ended up just being me and Xean. Things were a bit rough at first, mainly because I didn't remember my WHM macros since it had been so long since I played on it, so Xean died a few times. Luckily, since I was so used to being on BLM, I was able to keep things slept and kite them around a little while Xean unweakened and could kill them for me. :)





After Sea farming, Zerayla and I rushed to Port Jeuno because it was time for LIMBUSSSSS. It was a rather short run, and netted 3 coins each, and found out a little bit about Carste that I could have been better off not knowing....



And here's a shot of Carste eating Tornado after he said "Nah, don't worry, it will get interuptted". Hilarious.





The next day I did some Campaign so I could rank up and get closer to cap rank. While campaigning, I decided to check QCDN to see if there was a Dynamis shell running Windurst that night. My plan was to beg them to let me run with them so I could get the Windurst win so I could quit the Dynamis shell I'm in now and join RidersOfRohan (the shell that has my friends in it). Luckily there was a shell that was supposed to be doing Windurst, but unluckly, the zone got stolen from them and they did Bastok instead.
After not being able to do Dynamis-Windurst, I decided to warp to Sandy to run with ROR for some fun and to hang out with my friends. It was a lot of fun, regardless that it took 3 hours, and I liked it much better than running with that other shell I'm a part of.


This is the awesome pull that wiped us. I was laughing histarically.

No comments:

Post a Comment