Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Over the weekend and last night, I didn't really play a whole lot. I was able to login for the Jailer of Faith pops (well at least some of them). This involved me dying, A LOT. I burned though a whole reraise earring that night. Sadly, I was unable to stay online for all the pops, but I did hear that Zerayla was able to net herself a Faith Torque, so Congrats to her! :)

The remainder of my time spent online has been mostly in Campaign, and trying to find people who are killing VNMs so I can try to get my hands on some new gear, because not a ton of people in SOTW are up to the task of tackleing these NM's yet.

I've also been trying to net myself a Khroma Ore from Mount Zhayolm, as I am pretty broke at this point. I think I'll take an afternoon and go through all my gear and sell some stuff off, because i've got 30~ slots in my mog house that I can get rid of and make some gil at the same time.

I've been wanting to level PLD, but I can never seem to find enough people to put a party together, and I haven't really been in the mood to solo.

Tonight I plan on going up to Sea, and doing some Organ/faith farming with Zerayla and her TH4 mule.

I've been looking to switch to a different Dynamis shell then the one I just recently joined. I'd rather play with my friends then these random people.

Not a whole lot to update here... So... Maybe more to come tomorrow?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment