Friday, June 11, 2010

Tarutaru cuteness update! I loaded the screenshots of my pt with Touchstone and Marvolo.



Touchstone moves around too much for me to get a good screenshot lol

Saturday night Sjoidjgo and I teamed up to kill some goblin pets on our RDM’s..

I LOVE YOU ALLIED RING!!!

Tuesday night was Dynamis.. Holy fucking shit Drama Drama Drama. We were supposed to enter Dynamis – Beaucedine, but we the zone stolen by 2 different linkshells. So we opted to go enter Jeuno, since it appeared to be empty tonight per the qcdn.org scheduling board, but when we got there, a JP shell was gathering, so we all hopped on the airship and headed for San’d Oria. We entered 45mins later than usual, so I couldn’t stay 2/3 of the run as I usually do, but I did win my first 100c!

 Hellllo 1.5mil, and it sold in 2 days… Sadly though, just like I do every time I get paid on something, I find a dumb way to spend it… and here’s what I blew 200k on…

Yes that’s right, I’m feeding my dirty WHM melee addiction. Blowww me.

Bummed about Elvaan base INT, I logged in last night and decided to force Athoz into helping me do a Valley of Sorrows Augment NM so I could try to get a better Igqira Weskit. We had never duo’d this NM, so I geared WHM/RDM and Athoz got on this THF/NIN. The first pop (Athoz’s) was rough. The NM had attack speed +a lot and I couldn’t land Slow without Elemental seal, and Athoz was having a hard time keeping shadows up, even with haste.. Eventually I ran out of MP and Athoz had to Perfect Dodge to avoid dying while I rested my mp. We killed it, and Athoz got a crappy AGI+3 augment on Igqira Weskit… but I got…..
INT + 4. Fuck yes. I’m not sure if this makes this piece better than Genie Weskit (HQ Igqira) or about the same, but I’m glad to have it.



I AFK’d to go see my girlfriend (She still hates you steve) and when I got back I decided it was time to start capping my exp on my 75 jobs so i put together a merit pt with Zerayla using her character Xean to BRD for us. I went WHM, picked up some DD’s and a COR. FUCK THAT COR UGH UGH SIGH UGH SIGH. He was /whm and thought it was OK to just sit there and do his cor rolls and toss occasional erases. He wasn’t ranged attacking at ALL! I know some decent Corsairs who deal 600-1k weapon skills from their guns, but this guy just sat on his ass and ate the 20k/hr exp which could have been 24/25k/hr if he wasn’t such a lazy ass. I told him /p {Corsair} {Ranged Attack} {Can I have it} to which he replied that he wasn’t going to, and said goodbye and he disbanded. Stupid fucking JP players getting butthurt so easily. Ughhhh



After my merit pt, I went and grabbed my “Official soulplate” or whatever it’s called. The thing you use to fight other mobs in The Colosseum where I met this guy. We chatted for a hr and exchanged numbers. We’re going out to dinner on Tuesday… not really (Stop getting jealous roy) we did talk about ZNM though. He had never done any of them so I explained how they worked to him and he said he was really interested in doing them, so I might help him out with them eventually. Pretty nice guy. Also I broke 1k Jettons, and I can finally stop using my imperial standing to obtain jettons.

1 comment:

  1. the first couple pics are from the first night I came back bc I'm on as PUP. only that last one is with Touch :p And I'm NOT jealous! lol

    ReplyDelete