Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I’ve had an exciting last couple of days, but haven’t really had anything to write about since everything sort of pales in comparison to 6manning Sarameya… But here it goes


The day after our Sarameya, Sjoidjgo and I started farming more zeni and another pop set. We quickly burned through Brass Borer and 2 Anataboga’s (well, the Ana’s weren’t quick on account of we kept getting slept and charmed.) Elden came out to help us, but he died sorta quickly on the Ana’s and just stayed in town for fear of deleveling.



Did another ISNM. No khroma ore. Blahhh.

I’ve recently joined an endgame event shell called AbsolutePerfection. I’ve only been to 2 runs so far, but I’ve really enjoyed doing things rather than sitting around Whitegate. The first night I joined the shell, they were just wrapping up a week-long WOTG mission zerg, and I got to help on a couple of missions that I had previously done with my SOTW static. Pretty glad Carste forced me into doing these missions.

My 2nd night in the shell was sky farming and gods! We killed a few NM’s for farming, and then went up to Byakko and killed him quickly. Drops were alright.
They let me have the A. Head for my Zenith Crown which I’ll use for WHM and HP push down gear once I get sorcerer’s ring. Cool beans.



After the sky runs, I swapped back into SOTW to hear that the Nyzul Static that a few of the members are pariticipating in did boss floors and got 2/3 Askar bodies! That’s pretty damn impressive and thought it warranted a spot on the blog. Congrats Vass and Shortie!

No comments:

Post a Comment