Thursday, June 10, 2010

Been a few days since my last update. Let me tell you what’s happened!


RED MAGE! I’ve taken RDM to level 55 as of right now and I still have a lot of EXP rings to use, so expect to see lots of gear-hoarding when I get slightly closer to 75 (And then 99)

My two real-life friends who got me into this game 5 years ago (might be 6 years) have finally returned! Marvolo and Touchstone (Screenshots later of their Tarutaru cuteness!) Strange they should choose now to return. I say this because: Marvolo’s highest job is RDM. Touchstone’s highest job is RDM… and I’m currently leveling RDM.. So we’ll get to trio together! I have a feeling that I’ll quickly pass them, but we’ll be able to sync to whoever is lower and still play together! We all need our AF stuff, so we'll be working on that together. It won't be so bad since I have a few 75's which I can use to help farm coffer keys.

RDM AF: Lets break it down.

AF weapon: Useless.
AF boots: uesless
AF Body: Extremely useful
AF Legs: Extremely useful
AF hat: Awesome for nuking and curing for added Fast Cast!
AF Hands: lol. no


Later on, you get another hat that looks like this:
Extremely useful for it's additional 15 Enfeebling skill and it's auto-refresh (1mp/3seconds). Sadly, this piece is only obtainable through Dynamis, which a lot of casual players don't attend.

I was duoing with Sjoidjgo and I noticed something. A Taru’s base INT is more than my base INT+gear INT combined. Which is dumb. UghElvaan. His nukes were consistently doing 30~ more damage than mine, and I have merits.
I don't plan on duo/trioing my way to 75. I plan on trying to find a pt once I reach the level to party at Aht Urghan areas so I can earn Imperial Standing instead of conquest point.. (unless I can find a duo/trio manaburn camp at Aht Urghan areas)

PLD! Well this job is sorta on the back burner at the moment, but I did get a chance to level it with Marvolo and Touchstone last night at Quifim Island! I kept outclaiming a stupid galka at the worm camp and we moved to Pugil Alley and got a few levels. Sadly I forgot my laptop at home so no screenshots today :(


1 comment: