Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More More More!
Level Updates:

SAM75 ugh

WHM 76 (300exp buffer)

BLM 78, this took 2 fucking weeks.

I’ve put RDM and PLD on hold for a long time, and I plan on selling off all the gear for them. I have too much leveling and meriting to do in order to not be gimp. I am glad that I leveled RDM as far as I did so I don’t have to do it for subjob (CONVERT!).
Friday we continued our WOTG static again.. I forgot to take any more screenshots past the entrance lol.

Got some Jailer of Love action going on with AP! That was a lot of fun. Never fought it before, and I’ll include all screenshots since I know Carste is interested in how we killed it.







It died, and Absolute Virtue popped. .... annnnnd wiped us. Lol. It was awesome to see this huge professional group take a megawipe in stride. A few of them even got up so they could die again, but this time with a slide. Hilarious.

Did some BLM EXP/Ix farming with Carste. I think we got super lucky and Ix popped on the 2nd or 3rd Aern we killed! We got Zerayla to bring her Alt character: Xean to lot on the cape, but it didn’t drop. It was an easy kill though. We got a lot of exp at this camp.









Did some 6man Shoggoth kills with AP also. That was fun!
Also time for my upgrades I recently got.

Snow Ring: I’ll probably augment this even though I shouldn’t.
Zenith Crown: Essential for HP pushdown set on Sorcerer’s ring and max MP for WHM.



Some Tier II VNM with AbsolutePerfection.





That’s all for now. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment