Friday, July 16, 2010

Lots of good stuff going on, but none of it really benefitting me personally, lol.

Last week was AP’s VNM week, and we killed an assload of NMs’. Including a few Yilbegen’s! (No drops on Galdr’s ring though)











Heres some shots!


I have to take a second to say farewell forever to my dear friend Marvolo. He and Touchstone brought me into this game many years ago, and they’ve played on and off for many of those years. I’ve had control of Marvolo’s character for a little bit.


Helped my social shell do some VNM also!! Carste got to NIN tank and it made his dick hard.

Carste and I did some tabs farming in Valley of Sorrows, and tried to get claim on Aspidochelone.. Didn’t happen.

Abyssea-Konschtat with AP, Alliance EXP style. Pretty cool, and won enough Curor to upgrade my pants for BLM. (Yeah, I know they’re cheap, but spending my Curor was free!)





I’ve spent a lot of time in Sea leveling BLM, and killing Ix’aern. Sadly, we were never able to get the cape item to drop for Xean.




Did Dynamis-Windurst (ughh), but was able to get WHM feets! Gogo- Bar-spell macros!



That’s about ittt so far. I’ve been spending a little more time in the real world than I usually do.

Oh, Carste and I spammed 3 BCNM Up in Arms, and I thought I had taken some screenshots, but I guess I didn’t… weird. No KClub.

No comments:

Post a Comment