Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I got invited on my SAM to do a MMM party, which I’ve heard was good exp, and quick… Well this party didn’t really turn out to be that. I got about 8k before I decided to log off and do something else. I did ding SAM76 though, which isn’t bad.


Tinnin fight with AP. Sadly I’ve missed a few fights with them because of my crappy internet connection. Decent drops though, and a fun fight!

Also Armed Gears! I dc’d during this fight about a dozen times.

Now for the portion I’ve been waiting all weekend to blog. Abyssea- Exp! We entered Abyssea-Konschtat with a little more knowledge about how to get better exp than the last time we did. Long story short, I went from 1k Exp into level 79 on BLM, and ended up capped exp at 80, and 10/10 merits. We got so much exp, I had to swap to SAM so that the exp wouldn’t go to waste. After 4 hours we got 160k exp. Completely insane. Check the screenshots. I’ve never seen anything like it. 610 exp a kill when capped. Nearly everyone in the alliance was level 80 when we were finished.




I started my Magian trials for my Cure Potency +17% Staff this weekend. Trial 790: Kill 50 Treants during any weather. With a little guidance from Wakmidget, I traveled to Grauberg [s] and teamed up with a few people killing treants already. I got down to 7 remaining when I had to gather in Sea for events. I probably would have been finished, but I always forget to swap my staff out for the kill. I ended up replacing the Earth staff in my idle macro set with the magian weapon.



We were camping Ix’Aern, and we killed 3 different rooms of arens for 3 hours with no pops. Sad face: Insert here.

Although this happened… Wtf is that shit anyway!?

I was able to unlock Protectra 5, and dump a few upgrades into my WHM merits, which are badly needed. I’m going to work on getting WHM80 this week, as I’m really looking forward to convert! I’ll probably do some campaign on it, since I haven’t touched my medals in a long time, and I’d like to make sure I have enough Allied Notes for a Allied ring for the next time we get the throne room.

1 comment:

  1. ROFLAO yah you can evade Random Deal if you don't have any JAs on timers ;P anywho back to you'r normal post.

    ReplyDelete