Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sea farming with AbsolutePerfection last night. I was on Ix’Aern duty, and after not getting him to pop last night, I wasn’t really looking forward to being up there again. We started killing, and he popped after about a half hour. With a party of 5 BLM’s, we were able to kill him in about 15 minutes. We also killed  Jailer of Fortitude!





Apollyon: Kasier Behemoth. My limbus shell has had trouble on this floor for the past week, failing at least 2 times. But last night, we decided to over do it. We blew through all the floors, and KB with over 30mins to spare. We had a couple deaths (not me) because people didn’t follow instructions about kiting counter clockwise, and they led KB into the standing group and they got Meee-teee-orrr’d. But, fuck it, a win is a win. The only mob we skipped was the Adamantoise (sp). 4 coins each, and gtfo. Forgot to take pics of the KB kill


On a separate note, Kawa was doing decent damage with the Stone and Water 5 spells.. and I know I said I wasn’t going to buy them… but I think I just might.

Dynamis- Beauc! My first Beauc run ever, and it went pretty darn well. I’ve been helping Dragonsbane with the pulling of zones lately. It helps a lot when the puller has a personal BLM to sleep shit for him, and it also makes Dynamis not seem so long, since I’m always keeping watch for the next set.

I died a few times, which is fine since I had capped exp when I entered. At one point Jdexhooper nearly wiped us by randomly running into a couple stones, which linked with more stones.. I was able to get one sleepga off before everything raped me, and with half the shell dead, we were able to get through it. The rest of the run went pretty smooth, but I was praying to Alanta that my BLM body would drop.. and behold…!!!


Fuckk yes. Something that isn’t so ugly as black cloak. I had written it into my macro even before it left the treasure pool. Now I just have to try and decide what I’m going to use for a head piece for idle. I threw the Igqira Tiara in there for last night, just for the evasion +10 it offered, but I think I might put the Zenith Crown on that spot because whenever I hit my idle macro, it drops my MP just below my full nuking mp

We got to the boss, Dragonsbane pulled the Dahak’s far far away and we blew up the Boss. I got my win, but sadly, I didn’t know that once you pulled the win, you had to zone out so the dahak’s didn’t kill us all. A short run I suppose, but at least I’m ready for Xarcarbard next week, which will hopefully land me my BLM head, and if I’m lucky and it goes freelot, my SAM head also.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys can get xarc :/ my ls has been trying to get that zone since the server merg and has only gotten it once -blah.-

    ReplyDelete