Monday, May 3, 2010

Updates in this blog are becoming farther and farther apart, due to increase workload at the office, and lack of motivation to try and sift through screenshots and remember what the hell I’ve been up to.


Wednesday – More and more and more Campaign. Ughhh, but it will pay off very soon, I’m going to be getting my Patronus Ring, and if San d’Oria is ever able to take over Northlands, we’ll be able to get a new EXP ring (Allied Ring) that gives insane exp, similar to Empress/Emperor ring. I wonder if I’ll be able to have Emperor AND Allied? Probably not, but that would be sweet. Also on this day, Carste and I continued our Kracken Club BCNM static with nothing to show for it. Here’s some screenshots though.

On Thursday, we formally ended our Lebros Cavern Assault Static, and 4/5 of us finally got our Yigit Crackows!
Finally! Now, I had asked these same members if they would be interested in doing some Sea farming for Obi’s and NM’s so we can further pimp our mages, but I am unsure if it will happen, due to my free time is going to be limited come the next few weeks with my girlfriend coming home from college. I still really like the Sea farming idea, but will have to do some fine tuning to the times we would run. There’s quite a bit that Sea has to offer BLM’s, but with the new updates coming, and new gear/levels, I’m unsure if it would be worth putting all that time and effort into farming those NM’s since we’ll be getting gear pretty soon.
Friday – We continued our WOTG mission static, and were able to hammer out a few fights, and we’re progressing rather quickly. I was a little late getting my cs’s done for the missions, and we started about 10-15 minutes late because of that, but the rest of the night went pretty smoothly, except for this...
That’s right, 65 of them. I accidently dropped them when I meant to drop some crystals to make room in my inventory. So, I called a GM, and it turns out, that you’re only allowed to retrieve a dropped item once in your game career, so I declined the offer to replace them, because although I had spent 2 months saving my coins from Limbus, It was only 450k worth of coins, and I would rather use that GM service on something more valuable that I’m bound to drop in the future. Here is the fun conversation I had with the GM. Sadly, he won’t help us with Sarameya ):



The rest of the night went fairly smooth with the missions, I died a few times, that’s always good, and we accomplished quite a bit, despite poor Zerayla getting aggro 100x in Jugner Forest [s] and dying.

After the static, Carste and I decided to go do some NM’s again, like we used to do before we got burned out. We went and killed Draketrader Zlodgodd, which is ALWAYS a fun fight.

However, resulted in no gil drop, so we made our way to Castle Oztrjoa [s] to fight Suu Xicu the Cantabile, which drops Failnaught (1.5mil). I always enjoy this NM because it’s challenging, and this time, WE GOT DROP! Fuckyeah, getting paid is the BEST. There were a couple times during the fight where it Regened about 25%, but I’m glad we didn’t give up on it. A decent 750k each from that once it sells. I’m gonna be rollin in Gil come May, getting paid from Dynamis, Failnaught, and possibly Limbus. (I should drop ABC’s more often.)



Saturday- Today I did my 2nd ever ISNM with a pickup group, the Puk one. The group with 5/6 Khroma Ores, and I won one. Hot damn! More gil! I put it up on the AH for the going price (440k) and it sold while I was running back to my Mog House.

After the ISNM, I saw a /shout for Soboro GK run, and decided to join it. Sadly, the moron putting it together brought 14+ people, and I didn’t feel like waiting 4 hours to get a Soboro, so I left that rather quickly, even though Falk came out to assist us.

After I left the Soboro run, Falk and I continued our Toredor Ring Static. This time, I had put another merit into Polearm, and used Penta Thrust, and ended the ENM 2 weaponskills short of using a GK, each WS doing 200-300 more damage than Tachi: Jinpu. Sadly, no payout, but always a fun time.



After ENM, I decided I needed some fresh air, and went for a quick run outside, and was surprised how quickly I had to stop and catch my breath. I’ve gotten rather out of shape. It seems the more Onedarkflame progresses, the more Andrew is regressing. Gonna have to fix that pretty soon.

I did some Campaign and other random useless crap until it was time for Limbus. (Oh, I forgot to mention, since I’m such a tard and dropped all my ABC’s, Carste is letting me have all his coins from the runs as long as I pay for his Cosmo Cleanse. What a pal.) We had enough people to dualfarm zones, and the majority party went into SW (I think) and Carste, Zerayla and I went into NW Apollyon. This was a shit load of fun. This is the zone I tried to BLMsolo a few months ago, and failed on the first floor.



The run went pretty smoothly, except for the part where Zer pulled a mob and didn’t see Carste go AFK, and I was looking at another screen and only swapped back in time to watch her die ): . Once we got to Kaiser Behemoth, Carste explained to me how to run opposite each other around the zone, and to nuke when we cross paths to bounce hate. It worked really well until I got killed by Meteor. I’ve really gotta do something about my Inventory space so I can work on a Magic Defense set.

After Limbus, It was time for Zerg-a-palooza. This is an event Vepion set up for the social shell, where we started at one end of Northlands, and worked our way to the other end, killing everything I decided to pull. It was an OK event. I was on BLM, meaning I was on crowd control, and I decided to delegate myself Puller as well, so I spent the night pulling mobs with blind and gravity, and binding or sleeping them near the party. The evening mainly consisted of Vepion or Fizzywig attacking mobs that I had slept, and those mobs chasing me because they weren’t able to take hate with the one hit that they had done to wake the mob, or break bind.
We spent a good portion of the night trying to aggro Greater Amphiptere from the sky, but he just wouldn’t come down for us.. That is until we were in front of the castle dealing with 3-4 demons at a time, but that was OK, We had a NIN tank. (lolfalk). We were able to kill it with just Valkyrion and myself still alive (I think), and we had a pretty much total wipe, and that’s when we ended that event.

 
Sunday – I logged on and put together a ISNM Jade Sepulcher group together and went to try and make another Khroma Ore drop. This time however, we went 1/6 on drops. Not too bad I guess though. I’m 1/3 on that ISNM. Zerayla has done over 20 runs without a drop, so I don’t feel so bad XD. After the ISNM, I did some more Campaign. Turns out, San d’Oria was able to take Northlands while I slept!! Hot damn! Later in this week I’ll be able to rank up and get Patronus ring and Allied Ring.. I better start saving my points!! I did campaign WHM/NIN for a little, but then had to swap to /blm and go to Attohwa Chasm because the ls was going to do a Rostrum Pumps run, and although I had signed up, I had to bow out due to my grandfather and grandmother being in town and wanting to have dinner. Despite not being able to go, Zerayla offered to log in for me and get my Pumps. I graciously accecpted, but when I got home, it turns out that hardly anyone was able to show up for it and it never got off the ground. I felt bad that I wasn’t able to keep my commitment, but I had a good time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment