Monday, September 20, 2010

So, I know it’s been a while since my last update, but some changes have kept me from posting.


For starters, there is a new girl in my office who I work closely with, and she is a little nosey about what I’m doing on the internet, so I can’t dedicate 30+ minutes to writing and posting updates. Also, I’m being more closely watched by my bosses here, so that’s prohibiting things. And to top it all off, I recently had to reformat my hard drive and reinstall Windows7, so I still don’t have all my stuff organized the way I’d like, and because of it, I keep forgetting to hit that screenshot button. >.>



Here are some minor updates.

WHM85

BLM85

SAM85



Carste joined AbsolutePerfection, and he’s getting lotting rights twice as fast as I did. Fucker.

I’ve got my full HP pushdown set for my Sorcerer’s ring, and am constantly getting yelled at for using it, and constantly dying from mega-aoe moves from NM’s because of it.

We compelted all the WOTG stuff up-to-date and we’ve gotten our rings! Also, I got this earring while doing VNM’s with AP.



I’ve been after it for a long ass time, but it still doesn’t help my gimp ass dark magic build.

I got the new STR12 helm for SAM, but it still doesn’t help the fact that I’ve only got 2STR on my legs slot for my YGK.

I’m about half done with my STR ATK GK for SAM, while Carste is about ¾.



Fought a couple Yilbegen’s, and a Turul or two. Turul is the worst NM I’ve ever had to WHM for in my career. Listen to me whine for a second. He has knockback moves and hate reset, which means that everyone is getting thrown all over the place all the time, so I’m constantly running to cure someone, sometimes over 40 yalms! K I’m done.



WHM is getting “Boost Stat” spells now, Can’t wait for STR and INT. I was really excited when I started thinking WHM/SCH will get Firestorm, and that when SCH gives me firestorm it grants additional STR, and I thought I’d be able to do Firestorm and Boost STR, but it’s a sch merit JA. Fuckers.



Started my Thunder staff trials last week, and thunder weather is avoiding me like the plague. It’s going to be a long road before I get to my final staff.

Got my Cure Potency +3% cape off Marvin, with the help of a faggot named Steve.



Haven’t had the pleasure of harassing Hesper within the last week or two. Makes me sad.



I’ve been duoing limbus with Dragonsbane to help him farm ABC’s. So far, we’ve had 2/3 succesful runs. Last run we wiped pretty hard on the third floor because we weren’t paying attention.



I’ve still got plenty of work to do to maximize my jobs. I finally found a reason to finish the Nation missions, which I never bothered to do, and that reason is Abyssea abyssites. I’m going to be busy as fuck for quite some time..

No comments:

Post a Comment