Monday, September 27, 2010

I’ve finally started taking some screenshots again, and I’ve got some good ones to share!




It’s been an eventful week with AP, focusing mainly on Sea. We did some Jailer of Prudence, Jailer of Love, and the other less significant NM’s. We took bids on Novio Earring, and the one other person who would have been able to out-bid me wasn’t online! OH MAN NOVIO FOR ME!







If only it dropped on our 2 separate pops… ugh. Hopefully I’ll have more points than Chocoboits by the time we do JOL again.. that is, if Carste and I don’t lowman it before then!! That’s right bitches, I said it. Lowman, JOL. Stay tuned.
Carste and I killed Cuelebre a few times over the course of a few days to get him his dagger. I think we went 1/3? Either way, I made some decent gil off it. The first kill we did as a duo, the 2nd we had a BLM assist, and the 3rd kill we took Midgetking as THF for some TH on it. So still practically duo’d.




I obtained both my Key Items to lower the timer on my Transverser stones, so now I have 12hr stones! Also, I got they key item to add an additional 3 minutes for every stone I hand in.


Spent a lot of time in Abyssea-Misareaux, by myself and with AP. I got an exp party there, and was able to get 3/5 of my Shellra 5 merits, and later on with AP I was able to get 5/5 merits, which means I only need around 30 merits before SAM WHM BLM are fully merited!

Also, because of all the hype about the new AF3 (I think that’s what it’s called, this is the part where Carste will call me a dumb faggot) I had to put 100% of my play time on Saturday into getting my WHM legs. Well, eventually I was able to get them, but not when I wanted them, which was for the JOL fights we were going to do. I’m the first WHM in AP to get my +1 legs I believe. I’m unsure of what to work on next, probably the WHM head piece since it’s so nice. And after that I’ll do SAM legs.

I really can’t wait to get my hands on all of the SAM pieces, even though the only time I play the job is to kill something lowman style.. All those pieces are so much nicer than what I already have. I had some plans to upgrade my SAM AF legs to +1 to get 5STR for my WS’s, but the new AF3 pieces are so much better!

Essentially, I could go on for pages about how much better the new gear is than what I already have, but I wont.

Here’s some more screenshots.

Cloud and Longarm gonna duel!
 a damn worm that nearly wiped us
Yilb action
Some insane chest drops




 Some nightly NM's



 

No comments:

Post a Comment